Schedule up to Competition
- Qualifying Entry
- January 26, 2019 (12:00 JST) – February 28, 2019 (23:59 JST)
- Preliminary selection video reception period
- March 10 (12:00 JST) to March 31, 2019 (23:59 JST)
- Participant determination
- May 12, 2019
- Final Competition
- September 15, 2019 (Public practice September 14)
Preliminary round entry qualification
Entry is possible for anyone regardless of age or nationality.
Class: We only have “open” class.
You don’t need to pay for preliminary round entry fee.
* Minor need to submit a parents agreement after qualified.
We will give a participation right for Welcome party in September 14th. And we will choose Japanese slackliner that participated preliminary round to do slackline session with World Cup participation slackliner.
Send a video aligned with the judge’s criteria to the executive committee.
Tournament entry fee is free. Flight, meal ,and accommodation expenses during the competition will be covered by the executive committee.
Cost covered by participants
Passport acquisition cost
Excess baggage fee
Expense for personal purpose (Souvenir fee, telephone fee, etc.).
Medical expenses related to injury / illness
Any travel accident insurance premium
The executive committee and Japan Slackline Promotion Organization will not take any responsibility for the illness, injury, accident, aftereffects, and death.